Pages

Marriage proposal to star heroine Katrina Kaif

Tuesday 12 May 2015


In recent days, everyone has been talking about 2016 Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's wedding. Well, in an interview with Ananda Bazar Patrika, actor Bombay Velvet, "he said This year, there is a lot of pressure on me because of work. I feel I will not be able to make the time. I'm thinking of getting married at the end next year. So far, that's the plan for me and her. "However, it seems RK was misunderstood because now the talented actor has said he has no plans to marry Kat. While talking to a news website, Ladla beta Rishi Kapoor denied making any statement regarding their marriage plans.

He told the news website, "The media is planning to married me for the past five years. But there is no truth in him. I learned that some paper said confirmed the news, but I I tell you that I have not made such a declaration. "Well, if that's the case, then we are back to square one so big fat wedding Ranbir-Kat is concerned.

Now that Ranbir has cleared the air about your wedding, maybe your next release Bombay Velvet will now become the talk of the town. In a way it's good because celebrities generally do not like being in the limelight because of his personal life. As for marriage, well, hopefully the Jagga Jasoos co-stars are at least thinking seriously if they will not step in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment