Pages

Top secret of Sunny Leone

Monday 11 May 2015

Very beautiful Sunny Leone said she lives in a bubble and do not know what happens outside. He also talked about his experience working with Ram Kapoor.

Sunny said: "Working with Ram was awesome He is so funny, he's very professional He is the actor, when he comes in sets, illuminating the sets that makes everybody laugh and the whole world smiles not just me, but... all the cast and crew and I learned a lot from him because he is so experienced. I love working with people who are experienced actors because I learn a lot at them. The advice I would give based on the day, he told me stories of their experiences in Bollywood in certain situations, which also helps me to grow and learn different things about Bollywood did not know. "

He said: "I live in a bubble and I only know the series and the people I work with do not know what happens abroad I'm a little warm when it comes to work in Bollywood.


No comments:

Post a Comment