Pages

Deepika padukone told that she was not a materialistic

Saturday 9 May 2015


Actress Deepika Padukone says it is not materialistic and the little things in life that make you happy.

Yogen Shah AdTech TRIPS "On a personal level, gold is not as important an asset ... my needs are not material. I would rather love to spend time with family, this is an important investment for me ... I value more that. I'm not materialistic life, "Deepika told reporters at a promotional event for his film Piku which hit screens today.

"But I was happy when I bought a house," the 29-year-old actress said that while the introduction of a variety of exquisite gold jewelry. "I feel better girl ornaments are their inner strength, personality and beauty. I like to keep the minimal jewelry ... I'm more on slopes", Deepika, who loves both diamond and gold jewellery.Pic by Yogen Shah said

Piku directed by Shoojit Sircar starring Deepika along with Amitabh Bachchan, Irrfan Khan and Moushmi Chatterjee. Meanwhile, Bollywood celebrities including Madhur Bhandarkar, Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor Piku have already given a thumbs up and hailed the performances of the main cast in Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment