Pages

Madhurima Tuli prepares for movies feature Shabana Azmi

Thursday 30 April 2015

Actress Madhurima Tuli is spending his free time watching movies Shabana Azmi. And that's because she wants to be fully prepared before they start filming his international project, in which she plays Shabana younger version. An emotional Madhurima says: "In the film, will portray the younger day the character played by Shabanaji."

So, I wanted to make sure I look the part and pull it convincingly. So, I've been watching your movies on repeat mode. I've seen Masoom and Fire. My mother has been suggesting some movies that I can see. "
The film is based on the life of the last Sikh Maharaja, Maharaja Duleep Singh. The actress is a little disappointed that will not have the opportunity to work with Shabana. Meanwhile, Madhurima, who was last seen on the show Kumkum Bhagya says he is looking forward to returning to television. "I've been getting offers, and I have almost completed a TV series," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment