Pages

I want others to guide my father--Aishwarya(rajinikanth daughter)

Thursday 30 April 2015

Aishwarya R Danush, eldest daughter of superstar Rajnikanth, comes with another director now. After his first film "3" went for a release at the box office, the following is "Vai Vai Raja" that is hitting screens on May 1.

Talking about the trip so far, Aish said, "I am happy to be a director and this time I'm coming up with Vai Vai Raja, unlike this film 3 is a commercial artist." Can he direct his dad Rajnikanth in the future? "I want others to direct my dad, because I can be his daughter, while others can not," she answered quickly.

In its latest "Vai Vai Raja" Gautham Karthik and Priya Anand are playing leads, while Taapsee is making a crucial role. Yuvan Shankar Raja scored music for this film while Danush is doing a guest role and SJ Surya acted in a song article.

No comments:

Post a Comment